MICRODACYN 60 OROPHARYNGEAL ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION 240ml (8oz)
PRESENTATION: Bottle with 240 ml (8oz) of antiseptic solution for oropharyngeal use with a 15 ml measuring cup.
DESCRIPTION: It is a solution for oropharyngeal use that contains super oxidation water, which is obtained electrolytically through high-tech manufacturing processes under strict quality standards. Neutral pH, stable, biodegradable, which provides fast and effective relief of throat and mouth discomfort.
* It is an adjunct in the treatment of infections of the mouth and throat.
* Provides a broad spectrum against pathogenic microorganisms present in the oral cavity (bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal action).
* Provides fast and effective antiseptic action, it is ready to be used (undiluted) directly in the oral mucosa in the form of: Mouthwash (mouthwash) and / or Gargarismos (as a preventive of the development of infections in the oral cavity).
MICRODACYN 60 OROPHARYNGEAL ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION
* Achieves the bactericidal effect in less than 60 seconds.
* Disinfects the oropharyngeal cavity without irritating the oral mucosa, favoring the healing of wounds located in the oral cavity.
* It has also been useful in maxillofacial and dental surgeries, for the prevention and treatment of infections.
Ease of handling: is applied directly using the measuring cup contained in the package, without dilution.
In the form of mouthwashes and / or gargles it is useful for disinfection and management of mouth and throat discomfort:
* As an adjunct in most inflammatory or infectious processes of the mouth and throat (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis).
* Canker sores treatment.
* Oral candidiasis (milkweed). Postchemotherapy stomatitis.
* Herpes simplex.
* Halitosis (bad breath).
* Peritonsillar abscesses.
* Act topically by contact: Helps eliminate bacteria, viruses, harmful fungi by relieving symptoms.
* Promoting wound healing and ulcerations of the oral cavity, even in patients with difficulty healing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
* Pour 15 ml into the measuring cup and rinse your mouth for 60 seconds and spit.
* Repeat three times a day for as long as your doctor indicates or until the discomfort disappears.
* As an adjunct in the treatment of throat infections.
* Pour 15 ml into the measuring cup, place it in the mouth and tilt your head back and gargle for 60 seconds, after this spit and do not rinse.
* Repeat 3 times a day for as long as your doctor indicates or until the discomfort disappears.
* As a preparatory treatment: With mouthwash 2 minutes, 2 times a day, 2 to 3 days before surgery or dental procedure.
* As a subsequent treatment, under the same indications, until there is a complete resolution of the infectious and inflammatory condition.
* As a mouthwash during dental procedures.
MICRODACYN 60 OROPHARYNGEAL ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION during its period of action does not irritate the mucosa or skin.
Note: In addition to the use of MICRODACYN 60 OROPHARYNGEAL ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION the patient may require some other specific treatment for their condition (for example, antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals, etc.)