Lindeza Orlistat 120 mg 42 Capsules
What is Lindeza?
- Lindeza contains Orlistat 120 mg which blocks up to 30% of the fats in food.
- Lindeza should be taken 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals containing fat.
- It is indicated for the treatment of obesity in conjunction with a low-calorie diet plan and exercise.
What is Orlistat?
- Orlistat blocks the fat that you eat keeping it from being absorbed and converted into fat by your body.
- Orlistat is used to help in weight loss and to help reduce the risk of regaining weight already lost. Orlistat must be used together with a reduced-calorie diet.
How Does Lindeza work?
Lindeza works in the digestive system to block about 30% of the fat from the foods you eat before being digested and converted into fat.
Taking Lindeza (Orlistat) helps against risk factors such as:
*High Triglyceride Levels.
*Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
*Obesity and High Cholesterol Levels
*Hyperinsulinemia and Hypertension.
Precautions: In order to ensure adequate nutrition it is recommended the use of a multivitamin supplement which should be taken at least one hour after taking Lindeza.
Presentation: 42 Capsules with Orlistat(Lindeza) 120mg. Which Is Equivalent To Xenical.